Professional Restoration Services in South King, WA
After experiencing a traumatic event, whether it’s your home or business that has been severely damaged by water or fire damage, the last thing you want to do is deal with cleanup and restoration yourself.
That’s where our team of restoration specialists comes in. We at RESTORx of Washington understand the stress involved with water mitigation (damage assessment), fire restoration, and structure repair. Let RESTORx of Washington handle it for you so you can focus on getting your life back on track as soon as possible. Contact us today.
Water mitigation or water damage involves the removal of water that has spilled, flooded, leaked, or somehow seeped its way into your home. Water can come in many different forms, including floods (such as rivers overflowing their banks), heavy rains (causing leaks in roofs or windows), broken pipes, and furnaces that have sprung a leak. Water mitigation services include:
Water mitigation specialists use high-powered vacuums to remove all standing water. Water removal is performed in stages so that restoration can begin right away.
Moisture and Mold Removal
Water mitigation specialists use antimicrobial treatments to remove any accumulation of moisture or mold that has begun to grow within your home. Water damage can cause mold and mildew to develop rapidly, and the sooner we handle it, the better.
Drying Out Your Home
Water mitigation technicians use high-powered fans and industrial dehumidifiers to ensure that your home is dry before moving on with the restoration process. Water dryout can be very time-consuming, so it’s important to have it done as quickly as possible.
Fire Cleaning Services
Fire damage can be traumatic to a home or business owner, especially if they have pets or any other type of pet animal. Fire mitigation services include:
- Smoke and Soot Removal – Our fire cleaning technicians use specialized equipment to remove all traces of smoke and soot from both the inside and outside your home.
- Inspection – During our inspection, we will find the fire’s origin and determine if it has spread beyond its point of origin.
- Water Mitigation – Water mitigation may be necessary for houses that have undergone a fire disaster to prevent water damage and mold from occurring.
- Deodorization – We also deodorize your entire home to remove any unpleasant odors that may have been left behind by the fire, such as smoke and soot.
Structure Repair Services
Structural repairs are necessary if your home or business has sustained any structural damages caused by the disaster. Water damage is not only stressful, but it can also cause extensive damage that requires professional repair. Water damage repairs include:
- Foundation Repair – Water mitigation specialists have special tools that allow us to determine exactly where the water is coming from so that your foundation can be repaired. Water mitigation services are performed in stages to ensure that the restoration process goes as quickly as possible.
- Ceiling Repair – Water damage repairs include repairing ceiling tiles, drywall, and insulation to eliminate any moisture left behind by the water damage.
- Flooring Repair – Water mitigation services also involve repairing floorboards and tiles that the water may have damaged. Water mitigation technicians will add any necessary moisture barriers to ensure that mold does not grow in your home.
- Insulation Repair – Water mitigation, restoration, and fire damage services include adding insulation to ceilings or walls if needed to be structurally sound. Insulation may be added to floors as well.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
At RESTORx of Washington, you can expect nothing but the best from our water mitigation, fire restoration, and structure repair services! We always provide top-notch customer service from start to finish, so please call us today for a free quote.
RESTORx of Washington conducts its business with the highest ethical and performance standards, promoting teamwork, accountability and social responsibility.
Schedule an Appointment
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Pablo, Josh, and Bruce did mitigation work on our house after our washing machine broke and got water everywhere. They were incredibly helpful during the process, answered all our questions, and always kept us informed about what they were doing and what would happen next. Most importantly, they did an incredible job getting everything dried out and ready for the next phase. They were awesome and we wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!
The RestoreX pack-out crew who moved my family from our house that had sewage damage to a rental were professional and caring. The crew was fantastic, especially Dory, Jerica and Nadya. They packed up our things with care. Nothing was broken or scratched it was a HUGE job and they took care of it all. The guys who helped (Easton and Max) were amazing too. They never complained about carrying all of our heavy furniture and boxes up the 2 flights of stairs. Such hard workers! Well done! They're the best!
USAA sent them to us for water damage due to the storm. The guys came in did their job and got us up and running in no time! It was late when they got to us. I know they were tired. It didn't matter they had the best aditude and even joked with us! Highly recommend them! Thomas, Oscar, and Gail deserve a pat on the back!